IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY FORESEEN CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HERE, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- Brazilian Federal Law no. 12.965 from April 23, 2014 (Marco Civil da Internet);
- Brazilian Federal Law no. 13.709 from August 14, 2018 (General Law for the Protection of Personal Data - LGPD);
- EU Regulation no. 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 (European General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
- what are the Personal Data collected by Repair Central;
- how Repair Central uses Personal Data;
- with whom Repair Central shares Personal Data;
- about the data entered in the Platform by the Service Provider;
- Service Provider's duty to not request, accept or share a password for Users' personal accounts;
- for what period Personal Data are stored;
- how Users can control the collection and storage of Personal Data;
- what are the security standards of Repair Central in relation to the Platform;
- where to forward questions about the privacy of Personal Data.
B. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY REPAIR CENTRAL
When using the Website or Platform, Repair Central collects the following Personal Data from Users:
- registration information: it is voluntarily offered data to Service Provider by its customers at the time of service, in person or online, whose storage by Repair Central is necessary for the best use of the services offered through the Platform (the "Services"), they are: name, tax identification document, e-mail address, contact phone, address and zip code. As well as data from the Service Provider and its own employees who will benefit from the Platform, such as: name, e-mail address, Service Provider name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser used. Service Provider, employees and also their customers will have the right to access, modify and correct such provided data. If any Personal Data is updated, Repair Central may keep a copy of the previous information provided in its files.
- access information: data about the Users' navigation and their use of the Platform, which are automatically collected through technologies such as cookies, small information files stored on the User's device when accessing a particular website or application, or logging. These technologies collect data about the pages that Users access or visit; the User's access device, such as, for example, the operating system and browser used; type of hardware; Internet Protocol (IP) address; User access time; and User preferences.
C. HOW REPAIR CENTRAL USES PERSONAL DATA
Repair Central uses the collected Personal Data for the following general purposes:
- provision of services: the service information will be used exclusively for the execution and use by the Service Provider of the Services and the features offered by the Platform.
- access metrics: the Website uses its own and third-party tools to obtain statistics and metrics regarding the Users' profiles and how the Website and Platform have been used. Such data is applied in the improvement of the functionalities offered by the Platform and the content of the Website, in addition to the identification of programming errors that may affect its use.
D. PERSONAL DATA SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
In order to provide the Services offered by Repair Central, it is essential that Personal Data be shared with the following partner companies:
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Hostinger International Ltd.
- Apple Inc.
- Intercom Inc.
- Google LLC
- Delighted LLC
- Invoisys Sistemas Ltda.
Personal Data may also be shared with police, judicial and administrative authorities or the Public Ministry of Brazil, in the event of a court order requiring Repair Central to make Personal Data available to those authorities.
Under no circumstances will Personal Data be shared or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except for providing products or services requested by Service Provider, when their customers have permission to do so.
E. ABOUT THE DATA ENTERED IN THE PLATFORM BY SERVICE PROVIDER
The Service Provider will be responsible for the proper management of Users' Personal Data, in compliance with Brazilian Federal Law no. 13.709 from August 14, 2018. Therefore, Personal Data inserted by Service Provider in the Platform must have authorization from their holders to be shared with Platform. Consent must be provided in writing or by another means that demonstrates the manifestation of the will of the Personal Data holder. All Personal Data when inserted in the Platform will be used exclusively to perform the Services offered by Repair Central.
DESPITE DISAGREE WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDER'S CONDUCTS THAT MAY COME AGAINST THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION LAW, REPAIR CENTRAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SERVICE PROVIDER'S CONDUCT OR ITS EMPLOYEES, THIRD PARTIES AND AFFILIATES, REGARDING THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS. REPAIR CENTRAL ONLY PROVIDES A PLATFORM TO ENABLE THE CONTROL OF COMMERCIAL AND OPERATIONAL PROCESSES OF SERVICE PROVIDERS.
F. DUTY TO NOT REQUEST, ACCEPT OR SHARE PASSWORD OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
It is a duty of Service Provider not to request, accept, store or share the password for Users' personal accounts. Repair Central is not responsible for any losses resulting from the use, authorized or not, of Users' personal accounts such as Apple ID, iCloud, App Store, e-mail, social networks and others, by Service Provider.
G. DATA STORAGE
Personal Data collected through the Platform are stored indefinitely and Repair Central may, at its sole discretion, permanently delete any Personal Data stored on its servers.
H. PERSONAL DATA CONTROL
It will be up to the Service Provider to obtain the consent of the holders of Personal Data that will be shared with the Platform. Consent must be provided in writing or by another means that demonstrates the manifestation of the will of the Personal Data holder. Repair Central can only offer Platform services and features, in their entirety, if the sharing of Personal Data with Repair Central is authorized by the owners.
SERVICE PROVIDER IS RESPONSIBLE TO OBTAIN THE CONSENT OF ITS CUSTOMERS FOR SHARING THEIR DATA WITH REPAIR CENTRAL. REPAIR CENTRAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, SO LESS SUBSIDIARILY RESPONSIBLE, FOR ANY SERVICE PROVIDER’S CONDUCT THAT WILL AGAINST THE RIGHTS OF ITS CLIENTS REGARDING TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA.
Service Provider can choose which Personal Data from its Users will share with Repair Central. However, failure to provide certain information may prevent the Service Provider from using certain Platform features.
Service Provider and Users can review, modify and obtain a copy of the Personal Data provided to the Platform or, if they wish, request the total exclusion of their Personal Data to the data protection officer ("Data Protection Officer"). The person in charge is the responsible for accepting complaints and communications from the holders, providing clarifications and adopting measures.
Therefore, the Data Protection Officer is CARLOS ROBERTO GROTHOFF, who can be contacted preferably by e-mail: email@example.com
Or by mail at:
Rua Bento Silvério, 38, A107
Kobrasol - São José - Santa Catarina
J. DATA SECURITY
Repair Central uses industry standard encryption, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), to provide access to the Platform. The Users password is encrypted in the database.
All Personal Data are subject to security practices, which include physical and digital protection measures and seek to prevent unauthorized third parties from having undue access to Personal Data.
SERVICE PROVIDER IS RESPONSIBLE TO MAINTAIN THE ENVIRONMENT OF ITS ACCESS DEVICES SAFE, BY USING AVAILABLE TOOLS, SUCH AS ANTI- VIRUSES, FIREWALL, AMONG OTHER, AND USING EFFICIENT AND UPDATED SOFTWARES TO ACCESS THE PLATFORM. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES REPAIR CENTRAL WILL REQUEST PERSONAL DATA VIA E- MAIL, PHONE, SMS OR LETTER, ESPECIALLY DATA RELATED TO PASSWORDS. REPAIR CENTRAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FRAUDULENT COMMUNICATIONS THAT COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM ITS USERS (PHISHING).
K. QUESTIONS ABOUT DATA PRIVACY